The sheets, specifically designed for outdoor use, are the best the market can offer.
Made in Europe exclusively with high quality yarns.
Technical features TEXSILK 250
- 100% Acrylic fiber Olefin Texsilk 250
- Weight: 250 gr/m2
- Finishing with Teflon®
- Highly resistance against UV Rays degradation: guarantees skin protection against nocive effects of UV rays on the skin
- Optimal color resistance to direct light: 7-8 (Max 8)
- Color fastness to rubbing: 4-5 (Max 5)
- Water of swimming pools resistance (chlorine): 5 (Max 5)
- Mass dyed colours which guarantee high good color fastness and stability
- Weldable fabric
- Anti-dust, anti-stain, anti-mold, water and oil-repellent treatment
- Maximum tensile strength and tear
- Security and non-toxicity guaranteed by Oeko-Tex Certificate Class 1 (article for babys)
- 100% recyclable
- 100% Made in Europa
- Wide selection of available colors, see the table below
- Wash at 40ºC
- Chlorine and bleaching products can be used for washing
- Iron at low temperature
- Do not dry clean
- Can be tumble dried at low temperatue
- Dries quickly
Serigraphy or embroidery are proposed to better characterize the umbrella.
And’it can, put on the fabric or sail your own logo or the words or images in color or black and white, for an elegant and sophisticated customization of the product.
Our technical staff is always available to offer a rendering service that allows you to have a preview of an actual viewing of the finished product.