- Hexagonal center post parasol available in sizes Ø 320 Cm and Ø 400 Cm
- Center post made of anodized or painted aluminum Ø 50 mm
- Anodized or painted aluminum slats mm 30 x 15 with a stainless steel core
- Canopy made of 100% Olefin 250 Gr/Sqm acrylic fiber
- Manual opening/closing system with a double pulley
- The square base can be disassembled and is made of galvanized steel and painted in the colours of your choice
- The carter base is made of galvanized steel and painted in the colours of your choice
- Projected shadow: Mod. Ø 320 = 6.7 sqm / Mod. Ø 400 = 10.4 sqm
- Weight: Mod. Ø 320 = Kg 19.5 / Mod. Ø 400 = Kg 21
- Ballast that is necessary and recommended for safe stability: Mod. Ø 320 = 190 kg / Mod. Ø 400 = 250 kg
- Our parasols are resistant to winds of up to 80 Km/h if the recommendations for the weight of the ballast are followed: Kg 190 for model Ø 320 and Kg 250 for model Ø 400
- Boreas Cushion for square base Cm 60 x 60 in the colours of your choice
- PVC bags that may be filled with sand to be used as ballast
- Grit tiles Cm 40 x 40 o Cm 50 x 50
- Antifreeze polyethylene cas
Olefin 250gr/sqm fabric available in the following colours:
It’s possible to customize the cloth with serigraphs >> CUSTOMIZATION OF THE CANVAS
Square base Cm 90 x 90 x 20 with its own carter to hold the necessary ballast (not included). The base is suitable for the use of tiles 40 x 40 cm as ballast.
Square base Cm 60 x 60 x 52 with its own carter to hold the necessary ballast (not included). The base is suitable both for the use of tiles 50 x 50 cm as ballast and for the use of PVC bags filled with sand.
This base may be used as a seat thanks to its sturdy carter and to the comfortable cushion that can be chosen to match.
Ground mounting plate Cm 25 x 25 x 0,8 with anchoring holes for fixing to the ground with threaded rods.
Anodized or painted aluminum post, Ø 50 mm, with thrust protection to fix to the ground with blocking wings.
UPON REQUEST, THE STRUCTURE CAN BE MADE OF EITHER STAINLESS STEEL WITH A POLISHED OR SATIN FINISH, OR OF DARK WOOD.